Reclaim Your Feminine Power with These Daily Mantras
Self-love is important. It's even more critical when you happen to be a ____________ (e.g., mother, business owner, student, etc.). You need to take care of yourself to take care of others and your work. In this article, I will share 50 self-love mantras that are easy enough for anyone to incorporate into their lives.
Self-love is often misunderstood as being narcissistic or selfish. But the truth is, you cannot truly love others unless you love yourself first. When you love yourself, you treat yourself with respect and care. You also set boundaries so that you are not taken advantage of. And most importantly, self-love leads to inner peace and happiness.
So if you are looking for ways to show yourself some love, here are 50 self-love mantras to get you started:
1. I am worthy of love and respect.
2. I am not perfect, and that is okay.
3. I accept myself exactly as I am.
4. I am grateful for my body.
5. My body is strong and healthy.
6. I love and accept myself just as I am.
7. I am kind to myself.
8. I approve of myself.
9. I am worth my time and energy.
10. I am doing the best I can.
11. I am enough, just as I am.
12. It's okay to change my mind.
13. I forgive myself for my mistakes.
14. I love myself even when I don't feel like it.
15. I am kind to myself, even when I don't deserve it.
16. I accept myself for who I am.
17. I am not my mistake.
18. I am open to change.
19. My happiness is important to me.
20. I matter just as much as anyone else does.
21. Self-love is not selfish - it's necessary.
22. Being kind to myself sets an excellent example for others.
23. My feelings are valid, no matter what they are.
24. I can be whoever I want to be - and that's okay!
25. Loving myself doesn't mean that I'm perfect - it means that I'm human.
26. I am allowed to make mistakes.
27. I am allowed to be imperfect.
28. I am doing the best that I can, and that's all that matters.
29. I deserve love, just as much as anyone else does.
30. Compassion is essential - towards myself and others.
31. Loving myself is the foundation for a happy life.
32. The more I love myself, the more love I have to give to others.
33. Self-love is something that needs to be practiced every day.
34. It's okay to be a work in progress.
35. There's no rush - taking things slow is just fine!
36) I don't need anyone's approval but my own.
37) I am in control of my happiness.
38) I am worth taking care of.
39) I am allowed to be happy, just for me.
40) I will never be perfect, and that's okay.
41) It's okay to change my mind - it just means that I'm learning and growing.
42) Loving myself is a lifelong journey, and that's okay.
43). The more I learn to love myself, the more compassionate I become towards others.
44) There is nothing wrong with me - I am perfect, just as I am.
45) Self-love is one of the most essential things in life.
46) The more I love myself, the more positively I will impact the world.
47) I am worthy of all the good things life offers.
48) I am open to receiving love from others.
49) I recognize my beauty, inside and out.
50) Loving myself is one of the best things I can do for my health and wellbeing.
Now that you have a few self-love mantras to help get you started, it's time to put them into practice! Say them to yourself every day, write them down, post them where you'll see them often, and remind yourself that you are worth your time and energy. With a little bit of practice, these mantras will help you cultivate a healthy and loving relationship with yourself, the foundation for a happy life.
~ Find Your Voice, Find Your Power