With the hustle of busy work schedules, raising a family and trying to find time to reconnect. It is no wonder even the best of couples still have moments where we dip down into the winter cycle of our relationship.
Today I am choosing to share My 8 FoolProof Ways to Build Intimacy In Your Relationship thru my eyes. I cannot stress how important it is for a couple to always continue building and maintaining intimacy in a relationship. Here is a list of my top 8 Foolproof Ways to Build Intimacy in Your Relationship.
- Random Dates with NO Expectations. I have found that best way for us to have relaxing Quality Time is to plan for no plans at all. We have weekends colored into our calendars, where we simply wake up and see how the day unfolds. Sometimes its a lazy weekend at home in our PJs, other times it’s a day trip to somewhere we have never been before. For these days, we both agree to turn off our phones and be fulling present with each other with the minimal amounts of distractions as possible. (For a great story about this please look for my next Blog Post: Rising Strong was the Best and Worst Book I have Ever Read.) This can be anytime from sharing a warm meal alone together to a weekend adventure alone somewhere new and exciting away from the rest of the world.
- Sleep Naked together at least once a week. Physical Touch is really important for all couples. Sleeping Naked is really beneficial for your own health as it is for your partners. By removing your clothes, you are allowing an increase in blood circulation, which is healthy for your muscles and your heart. Sleeping Naked together also allows you to enjoy the scent of each others pheromones. Which also adds another layer of bonding.
- Take Showers together and wash each other’s body with a fun new Body Wash. Talk about your day, your goals or project you both are able to work on together. Explore each other’s body in nonsexual touching ways.
- Send Your Partner a Random text during the day to let them know you are thinking about them and value the work they are doing.
- Give your Partner a compliment.
- Randomly pick up a naughty gift you know your partner would love. Maybe its a pair of Vibrating Panties, or maybe its a fun new toy like Wildest Dreams with multiple points of stimulation like the Clitoris, Vaginal Canal, and G-Spot.
- Wash the Dishes after dinner. This is probably the number one complaint I hear from my LTR Couples. They want their partners to be more hands-on with the Chores around the home.
- Make or order their favorite meal.
This Post Contains Links to my LOVEWINX Site for Products I recommend and love. I do receive a commission for every sale made, If you are interested in earning any of these items at a Discount please reach out to me for a deal. Thank You
Did you Enjoy this Article?
Join my Newsletter to learn more